martes, 20 de septiembre de 2011

JEFF LYNNE: "SAVE ME NOW"

Tono original respetado.


Intro: |D|

|D| One day the Earth woke up, said |G| boy I feel half |D| dead
Somebody's
|D| churning up the |F#m| poison
and it's |G| getting in my |A| head
|D| Sometimes I wish my guests would |G| move away some-|D| where
Cause I'm |D| burning up all |G| over,
I can't |A| even breathe the |D| air

......|G| Save me |D| now, save me |A| now, save me |Bm| now
......|G| Save me |D| now, save me |A| no--|D|--ow

|D| One day the Earth woke up and said |G| boy, its getting |D| hot
And re-|D| member all those |F#m| trees I had
and |G| now they ain't a-|A| live
And my |D| ice kept slowly trickling down to |G| where the party's |D| at
And if |D| everybody's |G| growing there,
well |A| that's the end of |D| that

......|G| Save me |D| now, save me |A| no--|Bm|--ow, come on and
......|G| Save me |D| now, save me |A| no--|A|--ow, save me |D| now

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario